THE PROJECT MANAGER AND THE DIRECTOR OF THE FESTIVAL - ANDRIAN LESKIV
The program of the festival provided:
- Parade march through the streets of the city
- concert performances on the squares
- Show the show-defile of orchestras
- performances of the majeure accompanied by the orchestra
- joint performance by all orchestras of pre-defined works
- joint rehearsals of collectives, creative meetings of leaders
- presentation of musical instruments, accessories and music literature.
It is important to note that the orchestras performed not only in the central part of the city, but also in one of the largest districts of Lviv – Sikhiv. A wider advertising company was planned and executed in order to attract the maximum number of inhabitants to this artistic event. Special interest was expected on the part of youth, student and student age, as they were able to directly familiarize themselves with the art of playing on wind instruments, mastered the basics of playing percussion instruments, saw features of collective performance of musical works and public appearances.
A Sikhiv record was established – about 300 musicians performed simultaneously the Anthem of Ukraine and the Povstansky march of Lviv composer Bogdan Sapelyuk.
Thus, the main purpose of the festival is clearly outlined – it is the popularization and development of the brass and choreographic art, the exchange of experience among the groups, the search for new forms of creative activity, the enrichment of the cultural heritage of our city and the creation of new artistic traditions